New Haven Dollhouse KitReal Good Toys
Introducing the New Haven Victorian dollhouse kit. This 1 inch scale, unfinished kit is similar to our retired Newport but there have been some improvements made to make the New Haven dollhouse kit even better. The window/door on the first floor have been reversed. The Victorian Oval Light Door gives it a new updated look. All windows now include interior trim and the detailed staircase has been moved to the center of the house. Many dividers are included so you can create up to 13 rooms. Plus, check out the bathroom on the third floor. Can you envision an en suite? In addition, this kit features a mansard roof, which maximizes the living and decorating space on the third floor. Looking for even more room? You're in luck, the New Haven 2-Story Addition kit can be built left or right to create a huge dollhouse mansion (see additional photos). Just imagine the possibilities!
The Milled MDF New Haven Dollhouse Kit Classic Features Include:
- Complete Kit includes everything you need to finish as shown*
- Precision Workmanship - engineered parts pre-cut to really work**
- Sturdy Construction features 3/8 inch thick milled walls
- 3/8 inch thick upper floors
- Partially Assembled window frames include interior trim
- Stunning pre-assembled Victorian Oval Light Door includes interior trim
- Detailed staircases with banisters and landing rail
- Movable room dividers accept standard interior doors
- Optional bathroom interior dimensions are approximately 4 1/2" x 10 1/2"
- Expertly molded railings are pre-cut
- Wooden shingles for the roof
- Step-by-step instructions with detailed drawings
- 10 inch Floor to ceiling height
- 32"W x 20"D x 42 1/4"H
- Up to 13 Spacious Rooms
- Thinking of expanding? Addition Kit DH37K can be built left or right.
- Thinking about electrifying your dollhouse? We recommend the Real Good Toys Large Dollhouse Wiring Kit.
* Paint, glue, curtains and any landscaping or furnishings are not included.
** Gingerbread (if used) and Trim Strips are supplied in easy to cut lengths.
All dimensions listed on this website indicate the overall dimensions of each dollhouse including items that protrude, such as porches and roof cresting.
Recommended for adult hobbyist and children ages 13 and up.