General Store Dollhouse KitReal Good Toys
This charming General Store dollhouse kit is designed for versatility and can be finished in so many ways! The unfinished kit comes with a variety of accessories and includes the shelving and counter. The sliding clear acrylic top allows for complete access to your miniatures.
Join the Real Good Toys General Store Challenge and enter the Shops Across America Contest today! See below for more details.
General Store Dollhouse Kit Classic Features Include:
- Complete Kit includes everything you need to finish as shown*
- Precision Workmanship - engineered parts pre-cut to really work**
- Smooth MDF Walls with printed floor
- Rafter Beams provide support so there is no sagging Plexiglas
- Step-by-step instructions with detailed drawings
- Floor to ceiling height is 10 1/8 inches
- The free miniature assortment included in this General Store Kit is variable, subject to availability.
- 15 1/4"W x 10 3/4"D x 11 1/4"H
* Paint, glue, curtains and any landscaping or furnishings are not included.
** Gingerbread (if used) and Trim Strips are supplied in easy to cut lengths.
All dimensions listed on this website indicate the overall dimensions of each dollhouse including items that protrude, such as porches and roof cresting.
Our product is recommended for adult hobbyist and children ages 13 and up.
SHOPS ACROSS AMERICA CONTEST
The Real Good Toys General Store Challenge
WANTED IMMEDIATELY…Calling all craftspeople and dollhouse miniature hobbyists… newbie’s, moderate and advanced builders of all ages! Real Good Toys presents the Shops Across America Contest. This is your opportunity to show us what your perfect store would represent…on a “miniature” scale.
General Stores have been around forever. Local communities have long relied on General Stores for groceries and general goods as well as a gathering place for the town’s inhabitants. It could be the heart of your hometown…a true hidden treasure in this crazy world.
The objective is simple…turn your shop fantasy into a reality in miniature! You can be extravagant, whimsical, clever, creative, inventive, ingenious, eccentric, fanciful, silly…and the list goes on. Real Good Toys wants you to fire up your imagination and design your dream shop today. Are you up for the General Store Challenge?
Grand Prize: $350 Real Good Toys Gift Certificate
Runner-Up: $200 Real Good Toys Gift Certificate
3rd Place: $100 Real Good Toys Gift Certificate
1. You must purchase your Real Good Toys General Store kit, item #GS, between the dates of December 1, 2018 and September 2019 at www.realgoodtoys.com or by calling our office at 1-866-524-0222 or 1-802-262-6018.
2. Build and customize your General Store kit - Create your favorite selling establishment…a general store, shoe store, quilt shop, gas station convenience store, farmer’s market, pet shop, grooming shop, pharmacy, dollhouse and miniature shop, Mom & Pop’s store, a market, five & dime, variety, one stop shop, salon, trading post, country store and so much more. You are only limited by your imagination!
3. We encourage you to add, modify, landscape or use any method you choose to create your finished shop.
4. When finished, contest entrants must submit no more than (8) high-quality, hi-resolution photos**(1MB in size) via email to email@example.com along with a back story (see below) and entry form. Or you can mail your entry form plus (8) 4X6 photos that give an overall view of your project along with your back story (see below). Do not use Polaroid photos or low-res digital printouts as they will not be accepted. Please make sure your photos are clear and in focus!
5. DEADLINE - All Email Entries must be received by September 30, 2019 at 11:59 PM EST and mail entries must be postmarked no later than September 30, 2019. Winners will be announced in November 2019
6. Contest participants will be judged on the following five categories (20 points per category for a total of 100 points and the winner with the highest score will be chosen):
*Quality of Workmanship
*Back Story on what your Shops Across America Entry represents to you (50 to 100 words)
**Photos become the property of the contest sponsor, Real Good Toys Inc.