Estimated Shipping Time
We strive to process and ship all orders for standard product in 1-2 business days. On the day your package ships from our facility, you will receive a tracking confirmation directly from UPS QuantumViewNotify or USPS Packages from Pitney Bowes on Behalf of Real Good Toys. When you receive your tracking notification, it will give you an estimated date of delivery.
How to handle damaged packages
Our products are well packaged to withstand damage during shipping. Please note, you will see wear and tear on the carton, this is normal and should be expected due to the weight of our dollhouses. If an item is damaged beyond repair, please notify us immediately but no later than 5 business days from delivery. We will make every effort to resolve the issue. Please call one of our Team Members at 802-262-6018.
Must note upon receipt
UPS Deliveries: Real Good Toys requires the customer to note damage upon receipt of the package. You must notify RGT of all damage claims within 5 business days from delivery.
- Before you sign for the delivery, carefully inspect the package(s).
- If it appears to be “box” damage only, keep the package.
- If the package appears damaged and it looks like contents are missing, please note this information to the driver but keep the package.
- DO NOT REFUSE THE PACKAGE.
- UPS only reimburses for damages or loss of contents, not the shipping carton.
- Notify one of our Team Members at 802-262-6018 to discuss the damage and/or missing pieces and we’ll discuss the course of action that needs to be taken.
DO NOT discard any packaging materials. Everything must be kept in order to issue a claim through UPS.
Please be advised that failure to contact us promptly after delivery will result in RGT not being able to issue any type of store-credit or exchanges. All damage claims must be reported within 5 business days from delivery in order to initiate a claim (if needed).
Tracking your shipment
When you place your order and provide us with your email address, you will automatically receive an email from UPS or USPS when your order is shipped. You will be able to track your shipment’s progress through the link provided by UPS or USPS.