Colonial Dollhouse Addition Milled MDF - JQ23WReal Good Toys
The unfinished, 1 inch scale, Milled MDF Colonial Dollhouse Addition kit can be built to fit either the right or left side of your dollhouse... the choice is yours. This addition kit features a double Queen Anne non-working window. Expand your Oak Hollow dollhouse today with this addition kit, the Conservatory kit or our French Door Addition kit.
The Milled MDF Colonial Dollhouse Addition Kit Classic Features Include:
- Complete Kit includes everything you need to finish as shown*
- Precision Workmanship - engineered parts pre-cut to really work**
- Sturdy Construction features 3/8 inch thick milled MDF clapboard exterior walls and grooved sidewall and front panel for easy, one-step assembly, guaranteed fit and durability
- Pre-assembled double window with interior trim
- Louvered shutters
- Wooden shingles for the roof
- Step-by-step instructions with detailed drawings
- 9 inch floor to ceiling height
- Can be built for either the right or left side
- Each unit is sold separately
- 13 1/2"W x 16 1/4"D x 19 1/4"H
- 2 Rooms
* Paint, glue, curtains and any landscaping or furnishings are not included.
** Gingerbread (if used) and Trim Strips are supplied in easy to cut lengths.
All dimensions listed on this website indicate the overall dimensions of each dollhouse including items that protrude, such as porches and roof cresting.
Our product is recommended for adult hobbyist and children ages 13 and up.