Vermont Farmhouse Jr. Dollhouse Kit Milled MDFReal Good Toys
The Milled MDF Vermont Farmhouse Jr. dollhouse kit has a beautiful front porch and gable dormer in the roof which provides extra decorating room. This dollhouse kit is our #1 Best Seller! This kit has options for expansion as well (see links below), so dream up your interior layout and get started today! Want additional dividers for customizing? Just think of the possibilities!
The Milled MDF Vermont Farmhouse Jr. Dollhouse Kit Classic Features Include:
- Complete Kit includes everything you need to finish as shown*
- Precision Workmanship - engineered parts pre-cut to really work**
- Sturdy Construction features 3/8 inch thick Milled MDF exterior walls and grooved sidewalls for easy, one-step assembly, guaranteed fit and durability
- 3/8 inch thick upper floors
- Fully assembled railings and front door (with interior trim)
- Hardwood flooring is installed
- Durable gingerbread trim is 1/8 inch thick
- Raised panel shutters
- Expertly molded railings and porch posts
- Flower boxes
- Wooden shingles for the roof
- Step-by-step instructions with detailed drawings
- 9 inch Floor to ceiling height
- 24 1/4"W x 17 5/8"D x 29 3/8"H
- Up to 7 Rooms
- MM-JM44 Colonial Jr. Addition and JM66 Junior Conservatory Additions are also available separately
- Thinking about electrifying your dollhouse? We recommend Real Good Toys Best 1 Custom Dollhouse Wiring Kit.
- Want to color your dollhouse before you paint it? Click here to download the line art to do just that and have fun with your project!
- Need Instructions? Download Vermont Farmhouse Jr. Milled MDF Instructions here.
Need help building this kit? Use our helpful webpage to guide you along your way.
* Paint, glue, curtains and any landscaping or furnishings are not included.
** Gingerbread (if used) and Trim Strips are supplied in easy to cut lengths.
All dimensions listed on this website indicate the overall dimensions of each dollhouse including items that protrude, such as porches and roof cresting.
Our product is recommended for adult hobbyist and children ages 13 and up.