Large House Wiring KitCir-Kit Concepts Inc.
The very popular Large House Wiring Kit has all the basic items needed to electrify your dollhouse plus a double quantity of tapewire, eyelets and brads. These added items will easily allow the wiring of a 10 to 12 room dollhouse. A special circuit-breaker protected 20-watt transformer is included to provide power for up to (33) 12-volt or (46) 16-volt GOW (grain-of-wheat) bulbs. An inline power switch provides on/off light control without the need of disconnecting the lead-in wire from the dollhouse.
CK103 Large House Wiring Kit includes:
- (1) CK1000 30 foot Roll Conductive Tapewire
- (1) CK1007 Junction Splice
- (1) CK1008-1 Transformer Lead-In Wire with switch
- (1) CK1009C 12V, 20W Plug-In Transformer with built-in circuit-breaker
- (1) CK1014-1 Pilot Hole Punch with needles
- (1) CK1015 Instruction Booklet
- (2) CK1021-1 1/8" Brads (approx. 60)
- (2) CK1023-4 Small Hollow Eyelets (approx. 60)
- (1) CK1025-4 No. 55 Bit
- (1) CK204 Test Probe
All parts listed above are subject to change without notice.
Our product is recommended for adult hobbyist and children ages 13 and up.