Princess Anne Dollhouse Kit Milled MDFReal Good Toys
The Milled MDF Princess Anne dollhouse kit is Victorian in style and has many wonderful features. It's one of our more popular kits! Want additional dividers for customizing? Just think of the possibilities!
Would you like more room? You can expand your dollhouse kit using our Colonial Junior dollhouse addition kit or Junior Conservatory dollhouse addition kit. The JM44 addition does have a standard cutout and the 5015-C Victorian Double Window can be purchased separately to match your dollhouse windows.
The Milled MDF Princess Anne Dollhouse Kit Classic Features Include:
- Complete Kit includes everything you need to finish as shown*
- Precision Workmanship - engineered parts pre-cut to really work**
- Milled MDF Sturdy Construction features 3/8 inch thick Milled MDF clapboard exterior walls and grooved sidewalls for easy, one-step assembly, guaranteed fit and durability
- Pre-assembled windows and doors
- Room dividers accept standard interior doors
- Fancy columns on porches
- Trim is supplied in lengths
- Wooden shingles for the roof
- Step-by-step instructions with detailed drawings
- 9 inch Floor to ceiling height
- 23 3/4"W x 17 3/8"D x 29"H
- 6 rooms
- Thinking about electrifying your dollhouse? We recommend Real Good Toys Best 1 Custom Dollhouse Wiring Kit.
- Need Instructions? Download the Princess Anne Milled MDF Instructions here.
* Paint, glue, curtains and any landscaping or furnishings are not included.
** Gingerbread (if used) and Trim Strips are supplied in easy to cut lengths.
All dimensions listed on this website indicate the overall dimensions of each dollhouse including items that protrude, such as porches and roof cresting.
Our product is recommended for adult hobbyist and children ages 13 and up.