Real Good Toys introduces the 1 inch scale QuickBuild™ Imagination House unfinished dollhouse kit. The assembly of this dollhouse couldn't be any easier, SIMPLE AS as 1) Paint the parts, 2) Doweled 'n Ready™ connections make assembly a snap and 3) Glue, tape and 9 screws! Buy this kit with confidence. Create memories that last a lifetime and build this kit with, or for, that special someone in your life. The Imagination House dollhouse kit measures 24"W x 18"D x 29 1/2"H and has 7 Rooms.
SEE DREAM "INN" MINI CONTEST DETAILS BELOW! Order your kit and enter today! Use discount code DREAM-INN and SAVE $250!! Offer is limited to one use per person and cannot be combined with any other offers, previous orders or orders in process.
Would you like to expand your Imagination House dollhouse kit? We now offer the Imagination House 2-Story Addition kit and you also have the choice to use the Junior Conservatory Addition kit.
Make sure to check out the Imagination House dollhouse website. This site is full of helpful information, tutorials and ideas. The possibilities are endless! Plus, check out these wonderful upgrade accessories made especially for this dollhouse kit. Want to electrify the dollhouse? We recommend the Real Good Toys Best 1 Dollhouse Wiring Kit. Need instructions? Click here to download the most current set of instructions.
Supplies needed for finishing: sandpaper, white glue, Phillips Head screwdriver, masking tape, paint and paint brushes.
* Paint, glue, curtains and any landscaping or furnishings are not included.
** Gingerbread (if used) and Trim Strips are supplied in easy to cut lengths.
All dimensions listed on this website indicate the overall dimensions of each dollhouse including items that protrude, such as porches and roof cresting.
Our product is recommended for adult hobbyist and children ages 13 and up.
Dream “Inn” Mini Contest
Featuring Real Good Toys Imagination House QuickBuild™ Dollhouse Kit
We are looking for the host or hostess…with the mostess! Real Good Toys Dream “Inn” Mini contest wants you to create an establishment that caters to overnight travelers looking for accommodations. What does that mean? Think along the lines of the 18th Century beginning when travelers needed a room to sleep in during their long journey, and people looking to earn a few extra dollars opened their homes to them, providing not only a place to rest their head, but also a place to clean up, grab a bite to eat and maybe feed and water their horses. That is when the bed and breakfast was born. Some offered rooms with bathrooms and others provided only a shared bathroom. Even today, most B&B’s pride themselves on being privately owned and operated.
Or you may prefer the 80’s or 90’s when bed and breakfasts evolved from the simple to the luxurious and started offering higher end accommodations and services.
Another avenue would be the proprietor of a hostel which features shared accommodations for the low budget traveler.
It could be you envision yourself as an Innkeeper instead, providing simple rooms for rent as well as food and drink. Sometimes Inns are even known as a gathering space for their local community.
What type of amenities will your overnight accommodations offer? Could there be a happy hour in there somewhere? Maybe you now offer full spa services. It could be you work with your local businesses to provide the best type of getaway for the traveler of today. Just imagine the possibilities of what could be when you Dream “Inn” Mini today!
Grand Prize: $1000 Real Good Toys Gift Certificate
Runner-Up: $500 Real Good Toys Gift Certificate
3rd Place: $250 Real Good Toys Gift Certificate
Winners will be featured in American Miniaturist Magazine!
Winners and all contest entrants will be featured on our Facebook page for everyone to enjoy!
1. You must purchase your Real Good Toys Imagination House QuickBuild™ Dollhouse Kit, item #67100, between the dates of November 1, 2019 - September 2020 at www.realgoodtoys.com. ALL SALES ARE FINAL.
2. Build and customize your Imagination House dollhouse kit - Create your overnight accommodations establishment…such as a bed and breakfast, hostel or inn. You are only limited by your imagination. Remember, Dream “Inn” Mini!
3. We encourage you customize your Dream “Inn” – you could add, modify and/or landscape your kit. Please use any method you choose to create your finished Dream “Inn”.
4. When finished, contest entrants must submit no more than (8) high-quality, hi-resolution photos**(1MB in size) via email to email@example.com along with a back story (see below) and entry form. Or you can mail your entry form plus (8) 4X6 photos that give an overall view of your project along with your back story (see below). Do not use Polaroid photos or low-res digital printouts as they will not be accepted. Please make sure your photos are clear and in focus!
5. DEADLINE - All Email Entries must be received by September 30, 2020 at 11:59 PM EST and mail entries must be postmarked no later than September 30, 2020. Winners will be announced in November 2020.
6. Contest participants will be judged on the following five categories (20 points per category for a total of 100 points and the winner with the highest score will be chosen):
*Name of Dream “Inn” Mini establishment
*Quality of Workmanship
*Back Story on what your Dream “Inn” Mini contest entry represents to you (50 to 100 words)
**Photos become the property of the contest sponsor, Real Good Toys Inc.